I'm a week over due and dialated to 3, but baby hasn't dropped yet. What can I do to get the baby to move down? Also my midwife doesn't want me to go too far past my due date, but how long can I wait before agreeing to pitocin and is there and alternative to the pitocin if I can't get any natural techniques to work? Someone told me I should consider AROM instead, but there are risks with that also. Someone please help!