Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How does one use diaper pins? I have some pin-able/snappi-able fitteds (love them!!) and we have a snappi we have been using on them but it seems like pins would be more secure? The wings (I think) seem to sag a little bit with the snappi, maybe I am not doing it right?

Anyway... ramble aside, what kind of pins should I get? where should I get them? How do I use them?

I theoretically know how to pin... my mom CDed my bro and sis (and me) and I was 8 when they were born and I pinned diapers on them all the time but that was a long time ago!! TIA!!

·
Registered
728 Posts
Fold the diaper the same as you would for a snappi.

Put one hand inside the diaper, then push the pins through and up with the other hand. If the pins stick a little, you slide them through your hair.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
I loved my pins.

I used the regular diaper pin found in any diaper supply area. Nothing special. When they got dull I shelled out the next $1.50 and bought 4 more. I still have some of my dd original diaper pins from almost 20 years ago. They are a sweet keepsake.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.