Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those who are taking care of their own pregnancy, or at least figuring out your own due dates …

How do you count your 'weeks' … are you "in your 20th week" or 19 weeks pregnant? I notice some of the 'sites' go by the current week (as in "I'm in my 29th week) and others go by the week that you just accomplished, (as in "I'm 28 weeks")

Just curious … I'm trying to figure out what I did last time. Before that, I just went with whatever the doctor or midwife told me. "You're twelve weeks pregnant" and I just kept track from there. LOL!

·
Registered
5,203 Posts
My LMP was Monday, March 21, so I count a new week every Monday. I can always tell you down to the day how far I am, not like it matters, but I am 12 weeks, 5 days today. I never say "I'm in my 13th week" I just say "I'm 12 weeks". A lot of UCers don't count weeks but I think it's fun.

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
I like counting the weeks, too. I usually refer to my pregnancy in terms of the number of weeks completed. I am 35 weeks 2 days today. If I were, say, 35 weeks and 5 days, I might say that I'm 36 weeks, but only because I'm impatient, not because, "I'm in my 36th week."

1 - 3 of 3 Posts