Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need help for depression. I have never got any help for issues in my childhood, and I feel I could really benefit from some talk therapy. I have been on Zoloft after my DD was born for PPD, and went off because I wanted to see if I could deal without drugs. Turns out I am still dealing with depression. My moods are affecting my relationship with the most loving, supportive man in the world. I feel overcome with anger for stupid little things, just like my dad. I do not want to be like that. I need help.

I do not have medical insurance, and we live off one income. I don't know how I can find low cost therapy. I know with our budget I can't be too picky, but I still want to be able to trust the person enough to open up about things that I have a hard time talking about. I have a hard time trusting strangers and I would not feel comfortable talking to just anyone. Can anyone give me tips on how to go about finding somone I can trust taking to who won't cost an arm and a leg?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.