Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1,021 Posts
try calling your local federal food prgram called CACFP Child and Adult Care Food Program to see if the local inspector would be willing to give you some refferals. I know that the woman who visits my program gives out names and numbers with the providers permission and also has a very good idea of the quality of the homes she visits. Also check bulleton boards when I started out I only did flyers with business cards attatched in areas that other ap families frequent as I am picky about my clientel. Also ask around at LLL.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.