Mothering Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know under the weekly "stuff to fluff" area? I think Josh needs to up there. But how do I go about it? Anyone know?

·
Registered
4,345 Posts
Send the pics to one of the moderators or to Heather Sanders. I think they put up pics that show the diaper clearly, in the order that they are received. I sent mine to Heather. That's my little OC up there!!

·
Registered
6,023 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Oceanone
Send the pics to one of the moderators or to Heather Sanders. I think they put up pics that show the diaper clearly, in the order that they are received. I sent mine to Heather. That's my little OC up there!!
Not all of them that are sent to them get put up though. I came to that realization a couple days ago. I sent my picture in 4 weeks ago and nothing...

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote:
Not all of them that are sent to them get put up though. I came to that realization a couple days ago. I sent my picture in 4 weeks ago and nothing...
Can you imagine how many pictures they get? :LOL
I bet the poor moderators are up to their eyeballs in cute bottoms to post. I will send mine in hoping that it goes up. If its 2 years from now so be it, I am a very patient momma

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.