Mothering Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do you get testers for your products??? I want to get some feedback from others, besides close friends and family, but I'm not sure how to do it without seeming spam-ish...

Any thoughts?

·
Registered
714 Posts
:LOL I asked this in diapering and it got shut down quickly (which I totally understand because it does seem like spamming). I know that at amity you can ask for testers. I am working with 3 testers, possibly 4 if I need another one, right now. Someone also suggested making whatever and putting it up on ebay (or maybe the tp?) but to be absolutely sure to state that it is a tester and you would like feedback from the buyer. I am asking for shipping from my mamas. If they want to give a bit more, NO PROBLEM! :LOL I don't know that this is helpful in anyway, but I hope so

OH! What are you needing testers for? You may want to pm me to keep this open

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
maybe you could pm a couple of people? Look at posts where people are talking about products similar to what you have, then pm to ask if they want to be a tester. I guess that does sort of seem spamish though, doesn't it? I'll test for ya

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
I advertised for testers at diaper pin asking for specific sizes. Beware of this though... I sent two sets cover/diaper to a mama and asked for s/h only. I also only asking for it when it arrived. Well I never heard back from her after about 5 emails. So I didn't get any feedback for the fit. It really bummed me out.

My best advice is to use other wahm who make diapers. They will always give good honest feedback and they also give very helpful advice.

Or you can pm me and I will share my testers with you.

·
Registered
399 Posts
I asked some previous customers and got great response right away. It never occured to me that it would be spam. And I do see requests for testers on some yahoo groups, etc. I think most are eager to help, just ask.

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
in order to keep this thread on wahmwell, I have to ask those people who are volunterring to be testers to please delete that from your posts and pm the OP so that her post can remain a WAHMwell related topic and not a spam.

Thanks mamas

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well, I don't think that diaper pin would work for me because my products aren't diaper related for the most part.....LOL

I *think* I have found a few testers, but thanks for all of your insight

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.