Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feel like it is such an uphill battle...

I try to buy organic fruit/veggies whenever I can, we don't drink tap water, I limit tuna to once/month, we don't vax and try not to use abx if we can help it, we try to get lots of rest and exercise, we try to limit processed foods and try to eat a varied diet with lots of "natural" vitamin C, (like tomatoes, citrus, etc.).

How do you keep your children healthy?

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
i think this is something that everyone has a different opinion on. i really like the book "disease proof your child" i agree with most of whats in it and follow most of the advice in it to keep my child healthy but i think their are probably lots of people who don't agree with that book and they do different things and they have healthy kids that grow up to be healthy adults. so i guess i don't have a whole lot of advice but maybe you could see if your library has the book disease proof your child and if it fits with your ideals about health then it might give you good ideas to keep your child healthy.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
It's a difficult thing because there's so many different opinions BUT you can't go wrong with starting them early on a healthy diet which you seem to be doing. I'm a big fan of herbs. IMO I think staying closest to nature is the way to go. I think all the problems we are seeing today with children is because of the unnatural diet we are eating. We are not meant to eat all this processed crap. I think you are on the right track. Are your kids having health issues???

1 - 3 of 3 Posts