Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard people talking of it and it makes me wonder. i turn 32 weeks on wednesday i had an ultrasound this past wednedsay and my daughter is head down and im sure its really low by where she had the u.s doppler on my belly. It reminded me of the ultrasouns i had with my son at 39weeks. its hard to tell if the baby has gotten lower seeing as she has been low most of the pregnancy.

·
Registered
205 Posts
well I can tell this babe is low and in my pelvis because my pelvis/pubic area is very painful....i can't lift my legs up high or sleep at night very well because the pain is so bad.

·
Premium Member
6,040 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pandora114 View Post
If you feel like you're gonna shit out a bowling ball at any minute...

Yeah, there's lots of pressure down there.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
its always confusing, cuz some days ifeel alot of pressure other days not so much, like sometimes i swear i gotta hold my belly up to walk so the baby dotn fall out it feels like but then other days i feel pressure just not so much ah, i cant wait for it to be over with 8 and a half more weeks to go

·
Registered
4,375 Posts
I think in second and subsequent pgs, the babies tend to ride a little lower, since you're kind of stretched out already. So that may be part of it. The main sign for me when the baby actually engages is that I feel like I can breathe again, and my reflux goes away.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lady at the grocery store told me yesterday i look like im starting to drop lol, its hard to tell lookin at myself since i see my belly everyday and hubby well hes a guy so ya know how that goes he dont notice much to begin with , i think sometimes he forgets im pregnant lmao

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pandora114 View Post
If you feel like you're gonna shit out a bowling ball at any minute...
:
So, so true!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts