Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do you organize all your dipes. Do you put them in a dresser, bins, shelfs? Please share ideas and photos if you have them!
Currently I have them in dresser drawers, but have 2 in dipes and am running out of room.

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
We use our crib as a changing table, so I just stack them on one side of the crib. (I bought it before dd was born, thinking that our babies would sleep there.
Not so. But I have cute bedding for it, so I set it up for this baby anyway and just decided to use it for a different purpose.
)

·
Registered
721 Posts
i just have a little canvas box that sits on my dresser. we use our bed as the changing table. but, now with 2, it is getting too small. (just like the op
)

i have a basket that sits on the dresser in the nursery that is supposed to be for dd's but they dont' usually make it there. we wash every other day, so usually ijust stuff them and then use them right out of the laundry basket.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by rocknrollmama View Post
We got this dresser and hutch for free from a neighbor. It's perfect for diaper storage.
:
https://flic.kr/p/3021016118
Now that is just adorable and perfect!

I have 2 in cloth (a newborn and a toddler) and I use a dresser as a changing table. Literally 4 huge drawers are full of covers and diapers. It is kind of astounding how much room it takes up. But then I got to thinking of all the room disposables must be taking up in trash dumps! It must be horrible! It makes me feel good about choosing cloth.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.