Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
I think there's a group where WAHM's and WAHM's to be can ask for testers.

I'm actually working on a product and will list the opportunity on Amity's and will ask for specific sized children in each size so that I can test the various sizes and ranges.

HTH

·
Registered
946 Posts
Most WAHM's post to there email list if you are on it..
Some of the bigger places test with whole sale customers..

I have a few peopel I know will give good feedback so I ask them first.. and If I know someone with a newborn IRL I will ask them..

HTH,
Liz

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
As a WAHM, when I was looking for testers I just asked on a few boards for testers, and took e-mails as they came in for the sizes I needed.

For a few other items I have tested (wool covers and things) I have just sent them to friends, or included them as 'freebies' in other orders of similar things and asked for input. Usually people are pretty good about giving good feedback.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by melaniewb
I've been a tester for a few different WAHMs and have always just responded to a post asking for testers on either Diaper Pin or ParentsPlace.
Yep. I was lucky enough test a lovely sherpa fitted dipe by Corey at Doodlebottoms by responding to a request for testers on DiaperPin.com.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.