Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
I have no problem speaking my mind about circing- I will tell anyone, and I feel that I have just as much right talking about circ as a mother who has a son. This is after all a human rights issue and also, I do think of my DD. Sex could feel very different with a cired man v's an uncirced man, and why would I ever want my DD to have less than perfect? Also, I would hope that she would marry or have childen with someone that (even if circed) would never circ his child. And the only way to do this is to change the countires way of viewing circing and STOP it! And every voice counts, it doesnt matter if your child has a penis or not, a sexual orgain is ment to be intact and it should be looked at by every parent as a human rights issues and the right of all of our childen to decided how they treat their sexual orgains, it is not a parents right to cut it up-

So speak up mama! Dont feel bad, you are educated and the glory in that is you can educate others, and who knows you may someday be a grandmother of boys, so it is up to you to educate your girls and for them to see you as a strong role model for human rights such as this.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.