Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
I and 5.5 weeks, but have started feeling nauseous already. My drive in to work this morning was brutal. I don't plan on telling my boss for a few more weeks, but I am afraid that he will notice I am bloated and low energy soon. :frown:

·
Registered
189 Posts
I'm 9 weeks (due Oct. 1st - ish) We had our first midwife appointment yesterday. Everything looks good. She said "your cervix looks pregnant" Apparently it turns purple when pregnant? who knew! However, it was too early to try to hear the heartbeat. That always makes me a little anxious.

I've had some nausea but not too bad, mostly in the afternoon. I only seem to have issues in the morning if I don't eat right away. In the afternoon if I bring a snack to work that helps.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am 7 weeks today (Due around October 20th). I've been feeling pretty good- more tired than usual and very sore nipples, which I find annoying because I'm usually a stomach sleeper. But no serious nausea this far. I have an appointment for the first time since I've been pregnant with my GP on Friday and then one with the Midwifery Collective on March 15. I'm hoping the due date can be confirmed then :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.