Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ds is (almost) 14 months old and is ebf. He will not take any solids in any way shape or form. Nothing from a sippy cup or a bottle of bm. I am so worn down...he nurses almost every hour for half an hour or more....that leaves me with no time to do anything during the day and I dread the night nursing sessions. I can hear his little tummy growling during the day, so I know he is hungry but he doesn't want anything but his nursies.

For my sanity, what do I do? He will every now and then try a nibble of say a teeny tiny piece of chicken, but he will just start to gag and maybe throw up....otherwise he will spit it back out right away. I know he won't be ebf forever, but it just feels that way at this point. I nursed dd till she was 18 months and loved every single minute of it, but right now I am hating it. I have 3 other kids I need to take care of and love, but this all day nursing is taking a lot out of me and everyone else.

I feel horrible that I feel this way....any advice?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not that I know of.....this may be a dumb question, but how can I tell he has sensory issues with food besides what he is doing now with it? Is there anything else to look for?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.