Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for all the questions lol but I am trying to get as much info and advice as possible because what I am doing now isn't working ( ovulation calenders, keeping track of periods, exercising and eating right. I have been TTC for a few months now. I have been taking some herbs and a prenatal for a couple months too. But here is the info to answer my questions.

Thanks everyone!

When my periods started - When they ended

January 1st- January 7th

February 3rd - February 8th

March 9th - March 15th

April 10th - April 15th

May 15th - May 21st

I am not understanding my whole cycle as much as I should. I am not even sure if I am considered regular. I was maybe thinking I was pregnant last month since my period was pretty late but I did have a huge and horrible cold that lasted forever so I was told that was something that could delay periods. It is hard for me to tell when I am ovulating too. I get maybe a little discharge but no cramps or sore breasts. Anyone have an ideas of my qs and any advice. I really wanna do this naturally and this summer!

:) thanks again!
smile.gif

·
Registered
7,465 Posts
I think I commented on your last post...? I would highly, highly recommend full charting- temps, cervical fluid, cervical position, maybe even OPK's (though with the rest I don't really think they are necessary). Have you charted before? If not, I highly recommend reading Taking Charge of Your Fertility but you don't need to have read it to start charting tomorrow.
smile.gif

I see your period started on the 15th, which means you're on CD 18 right now. You may or may not have already ovulated this cycle (you tend to have slightly longer cycles of 30+ days so you probably have later ovulation and/or a longer luteal phase), so I think that it is totally worth starting to temp tomorrow morning and just see what you get out of this cycle. Also mark down any cervical fluid you see. Once you start really paying attention you will likely find that you have a clear difference in CF between your infertile and fertile phases. Even if you only "get a little" noticing when you get that little will help you pinpoint your O day. Starting now will help you to understand better what is happening in your next cycle if you don't get pregnant this time. Just get a basal body thermometer from any drug store and take your temp first thing when you wake up before getting out of bed. You can start logging your period days, temps, and CF in www.fertilityfriend.com (FF) and share your charts with us to help you decipher what is going on. Sometimes I do not agree with FF's assessment, but it's a great way to share your chart on forums like this.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, you probably have but for some reason, it takes forever for that page to upload. I actually do have that book. Haven't read it yet, just skimmed but thank you for your advice and imput. I just hope I am fertile!

Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.