Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://link.springer.com/article/10.1186/s40169-016-0126-1

and for the author to be attacked?

Professionals and policy makers in other countries started raising serious questions about the “scientific uncertainties related to the safety of HPV vaccines…Sloppy science, combined with unprofessional and unfair criticism of independent research, such as the one the EMA raised against the diligent Danish researchers, is a serious threat to scientific progress and public health…”.17 Recent clinical data already suggest adverse effects of HPV vaccines, composed of genotype-specific capsid proteins variations (e.g., HPV-16, HPV-6 or HPV-11) or expression of detectable HPVL1 protein and DNA fragments in aluminum-containing adjuvant, of virus-like-particles-VLPs by DNA recombinant methodologies [15, 16].18

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
The establishment tolerates no challenge or objection from competent and independent scientists. Independent professional views are perceived as ‘threat’ to the establishment and professionals become subjected to heavy harassment, bullying, unethical and criminal practices of retaliation and elimination [1].
To answer your question, I'm guessing it won't take very long.

This article is why I haven't given any money to cancer research in years. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
18,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
To answer your question, I'm guessing it won't take very long.

This article is why I haven't given any money to cancer research in years. Thanks for sharing.
Yeah, the situation is very grim when it comes to both cancer treatment and cancer research.

·
Registered
8,493 Posts
Reactions: Deborah

·
Registered
18,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Vax compliance nastiness tends to attack from both angles--censorship and slander. We''ll see where and whether they're "successful."
The important thing is to keep criticism of profitable vaccines out of the public eye.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts