Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am 32 weeks pg and i am concerned about the increased amount of BH contractions. Sometimes i have 1 per hour, but there are days when i have much more! (i have to tell you, they are never painful, no bleeding, they aren't became regular and stronger, my cervix is okay, no infection, so everything is all right, and i am on Mg-citrate and Terbutaline 100 mg)
I would like to read your experiences about BHs, please!

· Registered
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have found connection between contractions and the weather. Before rainy days or thunderstorms contractions come frequently. When the weather is sunny and warm (like today), nothing happens and my little girl is excercising in my relaxed uterus.

Quote:
Staying EXTREMELY hydrated with lots of teas, water and Gatorade has really helped to lessen the frequency.
you are right, drinking tons of water really helps.

Quote:
is there a connection between having fast labors and having a uterus that exercised a lot w/ strong bh?
well, i hope so!

· Registered
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey,

I went my cervix checked and it is okay, doc said it is not necessary to stay on Terbutaline, but if it makes me safe then go on, it is not harmful for the baby.
Baby is kicking and growing, no discharge, so i am pretty sure this amount of BH gonna be okay for me, i hope you agree with me ladies! And it is week 33!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.