Mothering Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ask out of curiosty. I vaugly remember having something similar to this in the early stages of pregnancy with dd, but can't know for sure. I get random twinges (almost like numb or sore muscles) in the weirdest spots. My 'love handles' just below my rib cage, my hip joints. They are not really painfull, and I am not really worried about them I am just wondering if anyone else is having the same odd sensations.

Oh, guess I should also mention that i am almost 5 weeks (on monday)

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
I'm feeling cramps and some twinges mostly in my uterus. But I have felt some twinges in some other random spots - can't remember exactly where atm though.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Yup, weird twinges and muscle pulls are happening around here. I also keep getting periods of time where from my inner thigh to my heel, my leg feels like it's sound asleep- yeesh. I keep getting weird pulling, twingy sensations in my sides, too.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
This pg is just like y last one-really strong cramps in my uterus that feel just like I am about to get the heaviest period ever. Last time I could not believe that I was pg bc I really thought I was having pms.

Bt yeah, I am getting a sharp twinge or pain here and there. I also totally psychologically released all my stomach muscles as soon as I found out I was pg, so I bet things are moving around in there and settling due to all the new space, kwim?

Have you tried to really sit with the sensations and see if it is actually gas? I am having a ton of it...

·
Registered
12,040 Posts
I'm getting them too. I love it! I try to envision all that is going on inside my uterus right now and picture an itty bitty baby setting up shop in there.
:

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spring Sun View Post
Last time I could not believe that I was pg bc I really thought I was having pms.

This is kinda how I feel right now. Crampy, tired and extremely moody. If I had any extra money I probably would've taken 17 tests by now just to make sure. lol

·
Premium Member
8,518 Posts
I do feel like I could get my period any moment now. combined with the brown spotting (no more today
and the moodiness and sore boobs, if I hadn't taken a test I'd just think my period was getting a slow start.

I'm not really having cramping perse, I have really wicked period cramps and the feeling that I'm having isn't like that. It's a full feeling, combined with a sort of stretching feeling. If I move too fast, I get a sort of pulling feeling that reminds me to slow down. I have been having gas pains though
I did have some lower back pain a few days ago, and when I have AF my back kills me, apparently that is common with a retroverted uterus, but that seems to have gone away.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by mama*pisces View Post
This is kinda how I feel right now. Crampy, tired and extremely moody. If I had any extra money I probably would've taken 17 tests by now just to make sure. lol
Dollar store, baby. DH went and bought me about 5 dollar store tests today. The only test I had came up with a very faint line, and although its 4 days later I think we both need another reasuring test.

·
Registered
850 Posts
I also am getting the twinges. When I move a certain way, or just laying there.

Wondering what's going on in there that I feel it

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by RoseRed View Post
Dollar store, baby. DH went and bought me about 5 dollar store tests today. The only test I had came up with a very faint line, and although its 4 days later I think we both need another reasuring test.
Yeah, I know. I originally tested with the internet cheapie tests, got a (very dark) BFP and then dh made me take my last one that night just to make sure. Then like 3 days later I was out and decided I HAD to get a dollar store test, thinking that maybe something was wrong with the internet cheapies(or that they were really the cheapie OPK's or something...you never know, they look almost exactly the same), so just to make sure again, I got a dollar store test and that was positive too.
So, I'm pretty darn sure, I just wonder sometimes since I've had no nausea and no cravings, and everything that I've been feeling could just be extraordinarily strong PMS.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.