Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
3,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I look at mine every hour. Because something might change with it??

I stare at it. When will I O? Why is that temp so low? Why is that temp so high? Where is my EWCM? Is that an implant dip? and on and on.

And I love looking at other people's charts. Sometimes even more than my own.

Just wondering who else is neurotic.

· Premium Member
497 Posts
I admit that I find myself checking my chart a few times a day. Then I'll look back at old charts to see what my temps were like in past months. And then I'll check the chart where I got pregnant with my son to see what that chart looked like.

I also love to stalk other charts too! And to look at successful pregnancy charts.
It's easy to get obsessed!

· Registered
147 Posts
at least 3x a day. these days i stalk other charts more than i stalk my own bc i want to know what pregnant charts look like....

· Registered
256 Posts
hey I am only on my 2nd month charting and even I like to look at it a few times and see what it might be telling me.

I would love someone else to stalk my chart though. Last month my wake up times were all over the place and I am sure that my O date is earlier than what FF says ... still learning how to take other measures so I can enter things like CP, etc. that might help.

· Registered
2,108 Posts
Me! I'm not even TTC.. I had a cold during ovulation this cycle (CD 18- CD22) we are currently TTA, though I was kinda hopeful that I had actually O'd late so that I'd have a chance to be in the TWW...

I'm waiting for FF to throw a big sign out to tell me which day I really ovulated :p

· Premium Member
13,827 Posts
Im 10 weeks pregnant and STILL check it at least once a day. Not that its going to change but man... I still cant get over it lol.

when TTC I would keep it open in one tab and MDC in the other and just keep going back and forth waiting for FF to flash OMG YOURE PREGNANT

(btw it doesnt do that until you put in your bfp test lol)

· Registered
2,226 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by enigo View Post
Thank gawd there's not a hit counter on mine, that's all I'm sayin'

Me too!

· Registered
3,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Haha I love these posts. I should just make mine my homepage since it's the first thing I do in the morning, turn on the computer and input my temp... like before I even pee. and then I check it all day and then before I go to bed, just in case something new is in my chart I missed the other 28 times I checked that day.

A counter would be ridiculous....haha.... it'd be so embarrassing....

· Registered
683 Posts
I check mine a lot. I like to compare my current temps with previous cycles that I was or wasn't pregnant to try to compare. I also like seeing that my temps this cycle seem to be trending up a bit whereas last month they were trending down at this point. Fingersx!!!

· Registered
777 Posts
I'm right there with you guys. i have no idea how not to be obsessed. I check it and others and compare symptoms. I am a POAS addict too, thank god for ICs because we would be in debt every 2ww.

· Registered
362 Posts
Hello, my name is TXmom2, and I'm a FF addict.

I think I check my own chart atleast 4 or 5 times a day, not to mention others. I keep hoping it'll suddenly tell me something new.

· Registered
852 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by TXmom2 View Post

I think I check my own chart atleast 4 or 5 times a day, not to mention others. I keep hoping it'll suddenly tell me something new.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.