Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
94 Posts
I'm 6 weeks and I had a lot in the very beginning but now I'm having a completely unreal amount
It's completely crazy. I keep feeling it and thinking it could be spotting and have to run to the bathroom to check

I had an appointment today and asked the nurse about it and she said that it's completely normal.

You said it had a lot of "color" to it. Not to be gross, but mine is really yellow. Is that what you're experiences?

· Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
: Yes, very yellow. I thought it might be TMI, but who am I kidding! I'm glad your nurse said it was normal- I'm totally with you about checking for spotting! I think I'll feel better about it when I'm in my second trimester!

· Registered
1,772 Posts
I think it's from your rising progesterone levels. I always have lots of creamy CM after ovulation, but since getting pregnant, it's more than doubled!

· Registered
94 Posts
Quote:
Yes, very yellow. I thought it might be TMI, but who am I kidding!
Yeah, I felt kind of funny typing what it looked like, but if we can't talk about that kind of stuff here, then where!

Glad it seems normal!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.