Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was super sick for the first 4 months of this pregnancy with m/s. On Thanksgiving I got the first ear infection I have ever had in my life - I thought my eardrum would explode. I had to be on antibiotics. Now, I have some kind of sore throat/ sinus infection, and have ran a very slight fever off and on. My DD has this one too, and her fever has been much higher. I haven't gotten my energy back after the months of m/s. I have been exercising regularly. I walk 3 miles twice a week and do yoga or walk another 2-3 days of the week. I eat well, and am gaining enough weight. I just feel bad alot, and I'm wondering how it is effecting my baby. What can I do to feel better? I don't want antibiotics. Homeopathics don't work for me. I'm not sure what herbals I can use regularly or for this illness. DD uses Herbs for Kids. I'm planning an HBAC and I see a chiropractor twice a week, so I get regular prenatal care.

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
I really don't have an answer for you but I wanted to tell you that I hope you feel better soon!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts