Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
At my last WBV they were at 27.11.5 and 26.11 they were 18 mo old but they have since gained some I think they are closer to 30 and 28 it's been almost 2 mo since their last WBV but they have been eating tons these last few weeks.HTH

·
Premium Member
12,445 Posts
Well, ds weighed about 25-26 lbs at age 2, dd weighed 31!!

Ds was about the 50% for weight, but the 95th for height, dd was about 85th for both. In addition, ds was about 3" taller than dd was at the same age - so one long and thin, and one average and round.

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
DD will be two in three weeks. I'm not sure exactly how much she weighs now, but I'm guessing about 30 pounds. She's always been roughly 75th percentile for weight, since just a few weeks after she was born. She is above the 99th percentile for height, though, so she actually looks pretty thin.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mama2OneLilBoy
So, how much does your ds/dd weigh and is it average with their age? Just curious!
At his 18 month visit Remi weighed 35 lbs and was 37 inches tall. He's above the 99%.

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
She's not average!At 18 mos she weighed 33 lbs.I don't remember what the height was but it matched up on the growth charts with her weight.She's in the 90 percents.My 1.5 yr old wears 4T.For the winter I'm buying 5's and 6's.It's ridiculous.I call her my super baby.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Dd is about 27m and she probably weighs 30-31lbs. At her 2y WBV she was 35.5in tall, but she's definatley had a growth spurt since then.

·
Registered
36 Posts
At 14.5 months DD is 20 lbs 1 oz with a full cloth diaper, clothed and with shoes on. So i am thinking she is closer to 19.5 lbs. or maybe a little less. We just put her on the scale during her brothers appt.

she is on the tiny side, wasn't on the chart at 12 moths yet.

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
DD is 23 months and 21.5 lbs, around the 3-4%, I think. I'm not sure of her height--maybe 32 inches or a bit less, also a pretty low percentile. I am of average height and dh is tall, but we are both naturally thin.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.