Mothering Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much money do you think you've spent total on CD's?

I'm almost embarassed to say! We switched to CD's to save money, and I'm not sure it's workign!! We figured out that in the last 2 years, we've spent somewhere between $2500 and $3000 on disposables!

So I switched over, and have been keeping track of how much I've spent - almost $850!!! (Granted that was for 2 sizes for 2 babies though!) I just can't seem to stop! This is the most addicting thing I think I've ever done - and it's for them to pee/poop in!

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Well, I started out being very careful not to spend too much on CDs.
The first 6 months I had only spent $300-400, but now I'm spending $100-200 a month or more.
I got a Paypal account and got crazy!
I loved all the great WAHMs that I decided I want to be one

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
I am probably around $1000. That is for two in diapers. I still need more! Really, I do!
But, I do know that I will save in the long run. Brodie will be able to wear Johnathan's larges. And we will have more children that can use the smalls.

·
Registered
649 Posts
I keep track too, along with the descriptions of the dipes so when I have to sell them it will be easier. So far I have spent 335.14 not including shipping and plan to spend a little more on wipes and such. That's just for my small stash. I cd'd DS for like 3 months using a pf/bummis package that was only like 70 something! I've gone crazy this time!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.