Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My daughter drinks quite a bit throughout the day but she urinates very infrequently
maybe 4x a day and one of those times would be with a bowel movement
she drinks maybe 16oz of water a day and 8oz of milk
does that sound normal? she can go from 6:30am her first pee to 3pm sometimes without going.............
she is 3.5yrs old

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
DD once went about three hours, but that is pretty rare. She is 19 months. She usually wakes up dry, so she holds it at night, but during the day it's more like every hour or hour and a half. She nurses a lot and also drinks water, but I couldn't really even guess how much. Probably not more than 6 or 7 oz a day.

·
Banned
972 Posts
Ani's mommy-- I go from wow-- can't believe our kids are doing the same thing, to wow, I envy you over that potty training!!!!

My dd can hold it three hours or more, also. And if she doesn't want to use the potty-- boy oh boy can she hold it! LOL! But she isn't dry throught the night that I can tell. (Think she may be peeing in her diaper before she calls me to get her...I don't know.) Otherwise, if she isn't making some heroic effort to hold her urine, she'll pee about 25 minutes after drinking around 10 ozs of liquid.

Faith

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
lol, Faith. I envy Dharma's verbal skills
Ani still only has a few words. Of course now that I just said that she usually wakes up dry, she's going to be peeing in dipe at night again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts