Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Hi, Erin!

My son, Noah, was born May 19th, 2001.

He is the most adorable boy in the world, ofcourse...

Your daughters`s names are absolutely beautiful, by the way!!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Welcome Erin! I'm Michele, single adoptive AP mama to Ethan Dominic (18months). This is a wonderful place to "be" with other mamas! Enjoy

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Serena was born 2/2001.....I am not sure if that still counts as a toddler!

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Hi Erin!
I'm pretty new here too!
My toddler, Harrison, was born Nov 28, 2001 - making him just about 22 months old!

·
Premium Member
15,484 Posts
Aleksander is 13mo. Nice to meet you all!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hi Erin,

You have found a great board. I peruse the posts at least once a day. This is where I found the suggestion for a great kids Yoga video that Addie (21 months) really loves.

Gretchen

·
Registered
8,544 Posts
Hi,
I just started visiting this board since my toddler has been giving me so many problems. Moriyana(yana for short) just turned 2.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by jeca
Hi,
I just started visiting this board since my toddler has been giving me so many problems. Moriyana(yana for short) just turned 2.
OT but I just have to comment on your children's gorgeous names! I love them all - especially Moriyana! So pretty!

·
Registered
691 Posts
My sweet Eva will be 13 months next week. I'm still a bit bewildered that I'm now finding the toddler board to be much more relevent to us than the Life with a Babe board! Welcome to MDC!

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by MiaPia
My toddler, Harrison, was born Nov 28, 2001 - making him just about 22 months old!
my son will be five in feb. so i guess he is not a toddler! but i had to say, my nephew's name is harrison, he'll be three 10-17. what made you choose that name? i love it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts