Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First, let me start by telling you my story.<br><br>
My dh and I have been trying to conceive since September 2007. I did the whole clomid thing. And after a year we went to an RE. DH was diagnosed with low morphology and low motility. Spent $6,000 on injectables and IUIs. So, 5 rounds of clomid all BFN, 3 IUIs all BFN. Then I read about Pre-Seed lubricant. I was very skeptical. How could so many people have such great results? After reading over 50 testimonials, I ordered preseed. We only used it once our first month and I didn't use enough because I was still quite dry. BFN that month. At the end of October, we used it again about 3 or 4 times. My period is not due for another day or so, but I just had the urge to test. So far, I have 4 BFPs!!! I'm not saying this stuff is a miracle drug. I'm just saying that it could help. It took lots of prayer and preseed for us to finally get our BFP and I hope this will help someone else reach the light at the end of the TTC tunnel! Baby dust to all!!!!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Water based sperm friendly lubricant (like preseed) mimics cervical fluids and creates a sperm friendly PH is necessary to allow the sperm to swim and reach the egg. I am glad this worked for you!<br><br>
Have a healthy pregnancy!<br><br>
Dalene

1 - 2 of 2 Posts