Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about getting a MT for our new baby due in January. I have an Ergo which I love and I know you can get an infant insert for it, but I just have it in my head that a MT would be more comfy and better for a smaller baby.

There were so many times when my older son was a baby that I wished I could get him on my back. I kind of managed it with a ring sling but it wasn't very secure. Looking at MT's, it seems like you could get a pretty small baby on your back, or am I fooling myself?

In any case, any suggestions are welcome. Do I want a MT? Maybe a wrap? Ergo insert? Thanks ..

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
I have heard of some who have worn very young infant on thier back. I personally wouldn't feel comfortable doing that. I did where my son on my back with a wrap when he was a couple months old though.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
I've heard a few complaints by Ergo owners that the infant insert was a bit bulky. I've heard good things about the Kozy MT. In fact, if I hadn't sunk my money into a Storchenwiege wrap, I probably would have bought the Kozy. I'm quite happy with my wrap by the way.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts