Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any suggestions? The flight is about 6 hours with one brief stop-over and the closer we get to the date the more nervous I get! We will bring lots of books, those seem to be her favourite source of entertainment these days! Although that will last us about 1/2 hour.

·
Registered
3,924 Posts
here's one i discovered when my dd was a bit older so Maybe it would work for you: give her a wet wipe or small damp cloth and she might enjoy playing with it for a while. mine cleaned up all over and anything else she could get her hands on.
good luck
Laura

·
Banned
3,626 Posts
Check out back threads in Parenting Issues. There are several threads there.

Try stickers and a Magnadoodle. Also, make sure to get a few new doodads before the trip, and present them to your child during the plane trip. Bring some snacks if your child is eating solids.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I've been there! I've flown several time with ds alone. The best source of entertainment is snacks, nursing, and books. I got ds some new "touch and feel" books before we flew the last time and that kept him busy for a while. Also, if your child isn't into tasting everything--a small lump of playdough can provide a good half an hour of entertainment. I also second the idea of a magna doodle--that's something even babies can "color" with...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts