Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought 5 pair of FB to try to see if CDing isn't as hard as it sounds!
: Anyone have any guidance on telling me how to buy extra inserts/doublers that will fit? Any materials better than others? Any help would be appreciated!

TIA!

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
I use a hemp/cotton blend insert in my fb. They are trim and very absorbant. You can buy them at Babyworks. Paula just started carrying them, so they aren't on the website yet. The only drawback (that I know of) is that they should be washed separately from the fb. Some people say that the oils in the hemp build-up on the fleece, causing the fb to repel.

Also, I couldn't stand the microterry inserts. No matter what I did, they were stinky (pishy) smelling. All my other dipes and inserts are fine. I tried everything to get the stink out.

·
Registered
3,148 Posts
I use microfiber towels alone (1 or 2) during the day and add a hemp doubler/insert/Joey bunz (depending on the girl) for naps. For overnights I use the towel and a Jamtots hemp instert. No leaks!

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Along with the microfiber that usually comes with FB, I like using a hemp insert either alone or with a microfiber inserts for nighttime, or when I need to go a little longer between changing her. Happy Heinys Stuffins are great, and very absorbant!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.