Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DS received the first chic pox vaccine at 12 mo (before I knew more about it). He will not be getting the recommended booster now that he is 4 1/2 yo. I would like to expose him to chic pox as well as my 9 mo DD. How do you go about finding out where outbreaks are?

·
Registered
14,488 Posts
finding your tribe, holistic moms groups, LLL, ask an ND or you could ask a ped. go visit the Amish LOL...

we just don't worry about it any longer. i figure my grandchild is immune even though he never had symptoms.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
There's also a thread in this forum that sometimes pops up called ISO Chicken Pox. You can post on that to let people know your location and that you're looking for the pox, then hopefully if someone has them they'll post to let you know. (I keep getting paranoid that people have chicken pox all around Knoxville and my DS is missing out, heh. Come to think of it, I ought to go post on that thread...)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.