Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any ideas? I'm googling it, but i'm not coming up with anything so far... and my internet connection is being oddly slow tonight. We're toying with the idea of a UC, so I want to make sure we think about ALL the ways it will affect us. Thanks!

· Registered
904 Posts
Go to check in the own Town Hall, about the proof you need to have a Birth Certificate. Our town asked for affidavit of some people that saw you pregnant (2 people, I think), affidavit from the people who witness the birth (2 people, and/or DH), some prenatal care proof, like ultrasound, etc. and letter for the pediatrician that say age, name and state of health of baby.
The only big issue for us, was that i forget to about the birth certificate at all during the pregnancy. At 5 days postpartum, I concern about it.At day 6 or 7 DH when to the town hall asking for the forms,etc. There is suppose a date line of 10 days after the baby born to fill up the application. We're running to put all the papers together, in two days...After all, everything were fine...

Best luck for you...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.