Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! Having a baby is one of the most precious times in life; however, it can be the most frustrating times. Especially, if you are a first time parent. Being a first time parent comes with many obstacles, challenges, and problems. One problem my wife and I experienced was getting our baby to sleep. We spent numerous hours rocking our little princess to sleep. We felt so lost and alone in our sleep deprivation. We tried all sorts of sleep training techniques without success. After we went through a high quality sleep technique course, it instantly yielded results. Our daughter now sleeps through the night and we are finally getting our lives back. Check out the link for more info: index

· Registered
1 Posts
Hello! Having a baby is one of the most precious times in life; however, it can be the most frustrating times. Especially, if you are a first time parent. Being a first time parent comes with many obstacles, challenges, and problems. One problem my wife and I experienced was getting our baby to sleep. We spent numerous hours rocking our little princess to sleep. We felt so lost and alone in our sleep deprivation. We tried all sorts of sleep training techniques without success. After we went through a high quality sleep technique course, it instantly yielded results. Our daughter now sleeps through the night and we are finally getting our lives back. Check out the link for more info: index
babies sleep, in a fast and efficient way. Created by Mary-Ann Schuler, mother of two Baby Sleep Miracle is a complete guide designed to show parents an easy-to-read and easy-to-follow method to help get their, the product provides general guidelines and specific strategies aimed at establishing healthy sleeping habits for any child, no matter how stubborn or active he is.

Learn More: index

· Registered
4 Posts
Hello, some baby lullabies works great helping our baby to fall asleep. I let videos run while he sleeps and he likes it a lot! Try this for example:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

· Registered
1 Posts
It sounds like you're going through the same struggles that many first-time parents go through when it comes to getting their baby to sleep. It can be a frustrating and overwhelming experience, but it's important to know that you're not alone in this. One thing that helped us was going through a high-quality sleep technique course, it gave us the tools and techniques we needed to get our baby sleeping through the night. Other tips for better sleep for your baby include creating a consistent bedtime routine, keeping the room dark and quiet, and making sure the room temperature is comfortable.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts