Mothering Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bonjour les mamans,
Voici un guide "sommeil pour bébé" qui vous aidera à endormir votre enfant. Bien sûr, chaque enfant est unique mais les retours que les gens ont de ce guide sont totalement positifs et je fais partie de ces personnes. J'aime beaucoup les différents programmes que propose l'auteur de ce guide car elle est très compétente. Elle répond toujours à nos attentes. Alors jetez un œil à

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi

Recently read the best book ever that will help your baby sleep.Check it out here, you might like it.

htt ps : //am zn.to /3pQI RdB (Remove the spaces to access the link)

·
Banned
I have 1 little girl
4 Posts
I often let my baby listen to Mozart at bedtime, very effective, he sleeps very well

·
Registered
8 Posts
I bathe my baby, put on baby powder, wrap her in the swaddle and swing her from left to right while singing songs. I have to swing her for 10 to 15 minutes to make her go to sleep. Its tiring but fun.:):):)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Everyone likes a happy & smiling baby. A newborn baby brings a lot of excitement & happiness to the whole family. But, there are times when the baby can get cranky and keep crying. Now how will you soothe and comfort a crying baby?
Check the link below 👇👇👇

·
Registered
28 Posts
You may feel ready to introduce a bedtime routine when your baby is around 3 months old. Getting them into a simple, soothing bedtime routine can be helpful for everyone and help prevent sleeping problems later on.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Все любят счастливого и улыбающегося ребенка. Новорожденный ребенок приносит много волнения и счастья всей семье. Но бывают моменты, когда ребенок может капризничать и продолжать плакать. Теперь как вы будете успокаивать и утешать плачущего ребенка?
Проверьте ссылку ниже 👇 👇 👇

Большое спасибо, статья была полезной.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello There!
Here is the routine I follow to make my baby go to sleep.
Step 1: I bath her and put on soft clothes starting by first putting on a clean disposable baby diaper. I do not use a cloth diaper at night because it does not absorb the urine and my baby wakes up due to wetness. Using a disposable diaper is best for my baby as it soaks all the urine and feces in, keeping my baby dry all night.

Step 2: I apply a gentle baby lotion while singing songs softly.

Step 3: I hold my baby and walk for 5 minutes while moving her from side to side, humming softly until she sleeps. Sometimes I have to do this for 15 to 20 minutes, which is tiring.

Step 4: I put her in the rocking cradle and swing it for 5 to 10 minutes until I am sure she is deep asleep.

So there you go. Try out these steps to put your baby to sleep. I hope it helps.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts