Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi mamas!
.. I had to wash the carseat three times when we missed/ or had accidents in the car.
She is doing so great at home diaper free and I'd put her in clothes and Gerber underwear and then have accidents in the carseats (even if we did use the potty before we left, between stops and errands) She hates being in the carseat so she sometime would go mad and pee in the carseat if she just went a while ago..
:

my question is how do I protect the cover from myself washing it again and again and again PITA!

Right now I have her in AIOs for out of the house while doing errands.. and she'll always be dry in AIOs ... some days I put her in gerber underwear.. she'll be soaking wet.. what's up with diapers helping her out when underwear isn't! :LOL

hope this makes senses
I'm trying to have dd diaper free totally including in carseat while doing errands..

TIA

·
Registered
677 Posts
carter's sells 'lap sheets' that are 100% cotton and also waterproof. you could put these on the carseat, a regular receiving blanket on top of that, and then baby.

i have also used vynil sheets under the receiving blankets for carseat, stroller, and on the bed at night. shrunken wool also works, i have heard.

·
Registered
124 Posts
yes, those lap pads are great. They are small enough for a carseat or stroller. They also have a product made for the carseat called "piddle pad" by Kiddotamus. They have one on ebay right now. I'm not sure if that's a great deal on the price though. The lap pads are good too because you can buy a couple and change when pee happens. Target sells them in a three pack by the Circo brand.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.