Mothering Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi mommies, my name is Karen. I just had my baby daughter and I am really worried that she’ll suffocate in her sleep. Does somebody use radio nanny? Is it helpful? One of my friends has Supermama app that she pairs with an Apple watch on baby’s wrist - is this helpful? Need some advice!
:nerd:

·
Registered
9 Posts
We use Derebir baby monitor. It is amazing! The best thing about it is that it switches off when your baby is sleeping and turns on when your baby starts crying. This helps to save battery a lot so I charge it once in a few days. The picture is pretty good and the range is great that I can go outside in the yard and it still works! The speaker of it is clear as well. I am very pleased with this item and recommend for all new parents!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I use them too, useful thing.
I advise you to choose those with a camera, they are more practical.
Sometimes the child does not make noise and just quietly tries to get out of bed)

·
Registered
34 Posts
We use Derebir baby monitor. It is amazing! The best thing about it is that it switches off when your baby is sleeping and turns on when your baby starts crying. This helps to save battery a lot so I charge it once in a few days. The picture is pretty good and the range is great that I can go outside in the yard and it still works! The speaker of it is clear as well. I am very pleased with this item and recommend for all new parents!
Wow, thanks for the info. I will definitely try it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have a video nanny and the sound is very loud honestly. It's good cause I hear the baby, but it wakes me up even when he's sleeping, but he's moving.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Video nanny is a great thing in such case. I just used Alfred app (which has a video camera with sound) when I need to observe how my daughter sleep alone in her crib. It was a rare case as I practically always sleep with her

·
Registered
111 Posts
Check out Nest Security Camera. it lets you check in on your home, no matter where you are, with live 24/7 streaming. The 1080p HD video will show you everything that’s going on, day or night, and the camera will even send notifications to your smartphone when it detects movement.

·
Registered
6 Posts
There are many applications are available where you can easily track your baby in an effective way. Most people always preffer to see this here option where anyone can choose the review related to writing work. Some of the applications always provide the best-written content in an effective way where students can complete the assignment work in a good way.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I think the Snuza and the Owlet are both good choices in this case. The Owlet is more affordable than Snuza and less complicated to use though. Keep in mind that both might experience some tech issues and false alarms aren't uncommon with these monitors.

The Snuza connects to a smartphone app which is great if you want to keep track of stats and such.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts