Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We may be moving to Howard County and I'm wondering about these 2 things... My kids are young still (4, 15 months and still baking) however I know each county has different homeschool laws. I thought I had heard the Ho. Co. is more flexible than AA co. but I thought I'd double check before we actually sign for the home.<br><br>
And, I'm planning an HBA2C... Will the howard county social services or whomever give me a hard time? I think my pedi will be handling the homebirth paperwork (ie, birth cert)... I asked her about it and she said she was pretty sure she can sign for verification of a live birth.<br><br>
Just wanting to make sure I have my ducks in a row!<br><br>
OH! Recycling? I'm in AA co where you can recycle just about anything except obvious trash and you don't have to separate... How does it work in Ho. Co?<br><br>
Thanks!!

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
HoCo can be a pain about homebirth birth certificates. If you use a DEM/CPM. I would be happy to talk to you about it. Homeschooling wise I use an umbrella group but have friends who have done the county route and do not find it to be that difficult to be reviewed with them.<br><br>
PM me if you want to talk Birth Certificate.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts