Mothering Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm in shock!!hubby just called to tell me,he apparently was talking about tom cruises stupid comments about ppd mama's taking meds,I am not the biggest fan of HS but i am impressed,go howie!!
and up yours tom

·
Registered
142 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ared1
I always thought I hated HS but he is anti-circ and now he is showing more smarts!

I did not know he was anti-circ ~ I'm impressed!! I think he is more normal than what he presents on his radio show. Way to go Howard!!

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
I like HS even though at times I definitely roll my eyes at the abject sexism! I know he hates Tom Cruise and Scientology so I'm not surprised he would make fun of him for that. Vitamins, yes, please give me a bottle of @#$#$ vitamins that will cure depression you psycho

·
Registered
25,064 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ared1
I always thought I hated HS but he is anti-circ and now he is showing more smarts!
A "nice" Jewish boy with three daughters who speaks out against circumcision!

Wow!

He probably remembers his own wife, Alison, going through some kind of PPD.

Wonder how supportive he was?

·
Registered
25,064 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by bri276
Vitamins, yes, please give me a bottle of @#$#$ vitamins that will cure depression you psycho
I took lots and lots of vitamins with my PPD to no avail; I also exercised, rested, took herbs to no avail...sooo sad.

:

·
Registered
763 Posts
SO, I've been a HS listener for years. Stopped for a bit when he went on a tangent about overweight women. 125 lbs is OW to him...gack! Anywhoo, I still appreciate his political views and that he has actually educated himself on what he believes. Cool. He seems to be very passive about love and the human body, therefore I'm not surprised by his non circ support.
What is up w/the Tom Cruise issue? I know nothing about it. We cannot get HS radio station in the house right now. Someone, please fill me in or send a link?! Thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.