Mothering Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting to 15 weeks and feeling much better! I only get nauseous if I'm hungry or too tired. Definitely need a nap if I can get it in.

Not feeling movement yet but I know I have an anterior placenta. I've always felt movement really early so this will be weird for me. Has anyone else had an anterior placenta before? When did you feel baby?

I hope you all are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel too!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Getting over the first trimester fatigue now and feeling good. Showing already, which is great except that I'm not ready for my clients to know, so at work I wear tummy control underwear and baggy shirts. :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'm almost 14 weeks, and I'm still sick. Nothing new, Ive been sick to 22 weeks before, and I'm counting on that this time. Afternoons and evenings are killing me. I'm not vomiting as much, only three times a day now, I'll take it.

·
Registered
633 Posts
15 weeks tomorrow and same old same old - don't really feel pregnant other than the belly and feeling my uterus get bigger throigh palpation. No movement, but I had anterior placentas before, so I suspect the same and this isn't really out of the norm for me.

We got the results of the genetic screen and it's all good, so we semi announced to close friends and family. Not sure when to do a real Facebook wide announcement because I have some work stuff going on that I need to deal with urgently in June (am on vacation now), and so while it isn't a secret any more I'm not quite sure how to navigate the pregnancy factor on top of what's already going on there

·
Registered
24 Posts
15 weeks today. I'm feeling better overall, not as much nausea. I'm still pretty worn out during the day though, I'm hoping to get my energy back so I can start exercising again.

·
Registered
5,454 Posts
I'm 18 weeks today and feeling pretty great overall. Not like crazy energetic, but less exhaustion, so I'll take it!

I wish something nesty would kick in though. I feel like there's so much I'd like to get done, but by the time I get through normal daily stuff, I'm tired and get nothing extra done.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Still sick here. 15w2d. Dealing with SPD too. Feeling a small amount of movement, but only on my sides because both placentas are anterior. My biggest issue right now is the SPD and I have back pain, so I'm fairly useless around the house which feels terrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ugh - sorry to hear! Is it normal for you to have MS for long or are you thinking it's because it's twins? And SPD, I've never had that but have friends who have -so hard! Is there anything that can help? Chiro, massage or...? Thinking of you!

Still sick here. 15w2d. Dealing with SPD too. Feeling a small amount of movement, but only on my sides because both placentas are anterior. My biggest issue right now is the SPD and I have back pain, so I'm fairly useless around the house which feels terrible.

·
Registered
24 Posts
17+3 and not feeling sick anymore. I am waiting for my energy to come back though, still super exhausted most of the time.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Ugh - sorry to hear! Is it normal for you to have MS for long or are you thinking it's because it's twins? And SPD, I've never had that but have friends who have -so hard! Is there anything that can help? Chiro, massage or...? Thinking of you!

I had MS into the third trimester with my son, so it's not shocking it's stuck around this time. I'm feeling a little better this week though so that's a positive. I've done physiotherapy for the SPD in my last pregnancy but I don't have the time and money this time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts