Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a good holistic practitioner or ND in the St Louis area who can work with my dd esp (9 months) and me too. Even more ideal would be someone on the east side.

Anyone have a name to pass along?

· Registered
3,460 Posts
Hey Laurie!

not on east side...but Dr Wessling is a homeopath in Webster Groves and I heard that his practice now includes an ND. I think it is called Webster Family Practice. I'm sure some other St L moms can correct this info. The one thing I am sure of is Dr Wessling's name, I know many ppl who really love that practice and Dr W.

· Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by MsBlack View Post
Hey Laurie!

not on east side...but Dr Wessling is a homeopath in Webster Groves and I heard that his practice now includes an ND. I think it is called Webster Family Practice. I'm sure some other St L moms can correct this info. The one thing I am sure of is Dr Wessling's name, I know many ppl who really love that practice and Dr W.
Well hey there! Good to see you around!

I will look into Dr. Wessling and the others. I need someone very good who is holistic/ natural to try to balance out the strong western medicine involvement in dd's life.

· Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Do any of you know whether any one of these people have a strong background/ education in nutrition? This is really what I need most of all and after looking through the links I'm still not sure which one to go with.

· Registered
155 Posts
Dr. Sultan does a lot with nutrition. For instance: I was on antidepressants for years, until Dr. Sultan figured out that I have food sensitivities and told me not to eat soy or sugar or wheat. It has been completely controlled for years now. My mom had MS like symptoms, and he fixed that totally through nutritional supplements. He used to be a pediatrician, so he would be great with your little one. He is not a ND, but he actually has NDs come from around the country to do their residency with him.

· Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by zombie View Post
Dr. Sultan does a lot with nutrition. For instance: I was on antidepressants for years, until Dr. Sultan figured out that I have food sensitivities and told me not to eat soy or sugar or wheat. It has been completely controlled for years now. My mom had MS like symptoms, and he fixed that totally through nutritional supplements. He used to be a pediatrician, so he would be great with your little one. He is not a ND, but he actually has NDs come from around the country to do their residency with him.
Thank you. I think I'll give him a try. I also read that he is a DAN doctor and the moms on the allergies board highly recommend DAN doctors so it sounds like he would be a good fit.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.