Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so I was super excited to get my HAB in the mail this weekend....however, now I am not as enthused as I thought I'd be. I don't have a newborn to put in it yet (and am not going to try to stick my 40 pound 3 year old in it!!) There are no stores in my town that carry these type carriers so I wasn't able to do a comparison on my own, but am now thinking that I should exchange it for a Moby wrap since it's half the price and seems to be able to do the same holds, etc.

I wanted to see what the opinions were out there if the HAB offers something that the Moby doesn't. I have read the reviews and comparisons on Cotton Cradles (previously mentioned in a thread) and Baby Wearer, etc. but there doesn't seem to be a huge difference.

Any help appreciated as I'd like to get it sent back and receive the new one ASAP if I am going to do so as our baby is expected to arrive on the 1st.

Thanks!

·
Registered
232 Posts
I have both.

The Moby is thicker, softer, warmer, stretchier, and cheaper than the HAB. I think it's nicer for newborns but you don't get as much long-term mileage out of it on account of the extra stretch.

HTH.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts