Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(4) shortalls handmade by a mama here on amitys, tho i can't remember who. These are newborn size and should fit from birth to 15lbs. There are no stains, rips or tears - they are in excellent condition. There are four pairs of shortalls. All elastic legs, snap closure at the shoulders. One is beige polyster, the second is yellow cotton plaid , third is blue cotton plaid, last is denim<br>
Two (2)handmade onesies come with to mix and match, one white with green and blue stripes and the other is sky blue. Both have snap crotch and snaps at the shoulders<br><br><br>
four (4) newborn size tshirts. Two of the shirts are handmade by a wahm sewing friend of mine for my son. The other two one is no name and the other is Gerber brand.These are newborn size and should fit from birth to 12lbs. There are no stains, rips or tears - they are in excellent condition.The two handsewn t's are cats with umbrella print and a stars print. The unknown brand one has puppies and says best friends - this has a tiny bit of staining around the neckline. The Gerber tshirt says "stop everything and pay me some attention". Very cute<br><br>
five (5) newborn size tshirts. These should all fit approximately 13-18lbs.There are no stains, rips or tears - they are in excellent condition.There is a Gerber brand tshirt in light green, a blue tshirt with no tag, a yellow Spencers brand tshirt, a Gerber brand tshirt in yellow print and an unknown (can't read tag) light blue tshirt.<br><br>
five (5) onesies They are size small and fit 13-18lbs. There is a blue McBaby brand onesie, a Gerber yellow print onesie, a Baby Tykes blue onesie, a Hanes brand pooh bear onesieand a Gerber brand onesie that says "worlds best baby". (this last onesie has some light staining around the neck)<br><br>
four (4) yellow items There is a Carters brand onesie 3-6mo size fits 12-18lbs, a Gerber slip on yellow tshirt in small fits 13-18lbs, a Gerber slip on yellow print tshirt in small 13-18lbs and finally a mcBaby brand newborn yellow tshirt.<br><br>
footed newborn baby outfit. Yellow print with boats, rocking horses etc.. This is Babys brand and is size small - will fit from birth to 12lbs. In excellent condition with no stains, rips or tears.<br><br>
Lennon print outfit. Shorts with matching tshirt. The tag has been cut out but this fit my son to about 15lbs. in excellent condition with no stains, rips or tears.<br><br>
2 onesies. The first is Baby Tykes and is size 3-6mos fits 12-18lbs, the second is Brambley Hedge 0-3months and fits to 12lbs<br>
perfect condition.<br><br>
Carters blue/white striped footed sleeper<br>
Treasures blue and white print footed sleeper<br>
Lil Tykes baby blue heavy blanket sleeper<br><br>
i have pictures of everythign too<br><br>
thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts