Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
I won a Hulawraps on ebay auction and recieved it in a timely manner. It looked very cute. However it was way too small for my daughter. I emailed Lori and she agreed to take it back, since I had used her measurements and recommendations when bidding on the diaper and thought it would fit my dd. She agreed to exchange it for a larger size. Fast forward 3-4 weeks, and no diaper. She alluded to the fact that she was backed up on orders and would ship it out within the week. Fast forward almost another two weeks, and still no diaper. She claimed she has a lot of problems with her PO and things get "lost" frequently.
I assume it wasn't sent priority or with delivery confirmation, because she is now telling me that she can't do anything about it. When I asked for an update today, her response was for ME to tell HER when the package got here.
So now I'm out what I paid for the original diaper plus shipping it back to her for the exchange, and I have absolutely nothing to show for it. Very dissatisfied customer here. I won't be purchasing from her again. The customer service leaves much to be desired.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.