Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
we have it an use it b/w our bed & our sidecarred crib. I like it but wish it were more firm--the bolster is kinda sagging over time, which makes it lower & easier for DD to crawl over! The fabric of the organic cotton is SO soft... yummy.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Yes, I have it and I really like it. However, I've since found out that there are much cheaper alternatives... can't think of the name off-hand, but there are wedges that you can stick under the fitted sheet that do the same thing, for about $40. And I bet they wouldn't get as saggy as the bolster on the humanity bed does (I agree with a pp; it does get saggy). I do also agree that the cotton is yummy... that was nice when I was really engorged and leaking milk all over the place at night. It soaked up everything and dried quickly, so I didn't feel so sticky and disgusting.

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
I got the snugtuck pillow with ds1 and ds2 which is a cheaper alternative and did the job. However, after a while it just seemed to be less firm and sag off the bed (as if the elastic band that kept it on the bed stretched), the fabric ripped, etc. Now we have our thin mattress (almost like a futon) on the floor. I was wishing I had just bought this thing a long time ago, but I guess it doesn't last either? I had always heard that it was great...oh well.
: You could try the snugtuck one. www.snugtuckpillow.com

·
Registered
313 Posts
I was wondering, has anyone who's used any of the products intended to go under the fitted sheets found that they had to be choosy about which sheets they used? I know that some of my fitted sheets are tighter than others, and I can easily imagine that some sheets just wouldn't work with these...but I wonder, because otherwise they seem like a pretty attractive idea. Considering how much it costs to get decent sheets for larger beds anyway, I'd hate to think that doing so could become a bit of a Russian Roulette game fit-wise.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.