Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>Anyone on here had a HVBAC attended by a team of local midwives, in the Harrisburg, PA area? Unnecessarean in Feb 2010 and trying to move forward. Everyone said "baby's too big" after 4 days of induction and I'm now trying to educate myself for people who've had a positive HVBAC or even a hospital VBAC. </p>

·
Registered
141 Posts
<p>Hello.  I'm not in Mechanicsburg, but I grew up in Elizabethtown, so I am pretty familiar with the area.  There are a few midwives that serve that area and if you pm me, I would be happy to give you their names.  They are homebirth midwives. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I had a c/s 14 years ago and then a vbac, and 2 homebirths after.  I applaud you for looking into your choices!  You DO have options.  Lancaster has an ICAN (Intl. Cesarean Awareness Network) and by spring I will be starting one in my area of Reading, PA. I think that Lancaster would be the closest one to you.  Kerry Clements runs the Lancaster group and she is absolutely wonderful. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Let me know if you have any questions.  Danielle</p>

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
<p>Holy Spirit is supposed to be VBAC friendly, if you decide to go hospital. Their stats are very good. I don't know any of the HB MWs around here.</p>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts