Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm interested in getting the hypnobabies CDs (self-study), but I was wondering if I would have enough time to dedicate to it. I work full time and have a 3 year old, so I don't have much free time. I was wondering when/how you found the time to listen to the CDs if you work and have a kid. How much time do you devote per day and per week?

thanks!

·
Registered
500 Posts
I have a 4 year old and work full time. Hypnobabies takes about 30 minutes per day, which I do after I put my son down for the night. On the weekends is when I do the reading which takes about 30 minutes also. It's very doable, and quite enjoyable!

ETA I also heard that the self study course is on sale right now for 20% off!

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
I bought the CDs and have been using the Peaceful Sleep Now/Affirmations double CD since they arrived. Its been great.

I haven't started the self-study course yet. I gotta do that.

The code for the 20% off is SPRING.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Yeah, I ordered it last week so I didn't get the discount.

I work full time and have a 5 year old and a 6.5 year old so I am not sure when I am goign to get time to listen to it either. I got it a bit early in case it takes e longer to finish.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the responses. I just ordered it with the 20% off coupon. I wonder if DD will mind if we listen to the CDs in the car on the way to daycare...LOL.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by georgiegirl1974 View Post
Thanks for the responses. I just ordered it with the 20% off coupon. I wonder if DD will mind if we listen to the CDs in the car on the way to daycare...LOL.
Well, you can't do the actual sessions in the car. Kerry (the author) will remind you over and over on each CD that "you must never listen to this in a car". But, you can listen to your affirmations every day in the car for sure!

One of the things that many busy mamas do is to listen to each session first(each week) while awake and alert without trying to go into hypnosis. Then, just put it on when you go to sleep for the rest of the week. Your mind will be able to absorb all the information even if you think you're sleeping. How great is that?!

You'll still have to practice a few things once you get into your second week until your birth, but that's definitely a way you can make it work for you.

Good luck!

Sadie

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.