Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been desperately calling the hypnobabies line about getting a used one from them. It made sense so that people don't sell copies on ebay or what have you. And they said something about not getting the real thing on ebay when you buy it. But I have called literally at least 20 times over 1.5 weeks and left messages and everything. I am ready to just give in and go to ebay.

Should I just ebay it or keep trying?

**Update**

Got it ordered! Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,988 Posts
Are you kidding me? I called this weekend and left a message about the exact same thing and Kerry just called me 15 minutes ago. I sure hope you've heard from her by now.

I wouldn't buy one from ebay. You want to make sure to get a full set, with all of the CDs and both books with nothing torn out and all the tracks working, and I wouldn't trust eBay for that.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Check the Trading Post on MDC; sometimes they have them available. I'm getting one for a similar cost to what Hypnobabies sells their discounted ones for, except I didn't realize they DID sell discounted ones till after I PayPal'ed it up. Ah well.

Oh yeah and re: Ebay... I have heard in a few different places now that some people have gotten scammed buying Hypnobabies stuff off there. If you do decide to go that route, try to find a reputed seller who's taken pics of all the items included.

·
Premium Member
13,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. I just know I'm getting down to the wire, and I'm sure I'm wracking up my phone bill as it is calling a hundred times. I checked the TP and there's noone right now selling. There's one on diaperswappers, but I'm not used to them, so I feel weird buying on there (and it's just as pricey as ebay and more than buying through hypnobabies).

·
Registered
287 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by dnw826 View Post
Thanks. I just know I'm getting down to the wire, and I'm sure I'm wracking up my phone bill as it is calling a hundred times. I checked the TP and there's noone right now selling. There's one on diaperswappers, but I'm not used to them, so I feel weird buying on there (and it's just as pricey as ebay and more than buying through hypnobabies).
Have you tried posting to the yahoo group? That usually gets really quick responses.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.