·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all,<br>
I am trying to decide as well what size fbs to get my daughter.<br>
she is 22 lbs approx, 17 waist,thigh 10.5, rise is like 17-18<br><br>
so what would u recommend.<br><br>
I am thinking mediums but kinda afraid and dont have the time to try 1 of each. we have used fbs in the past a few months ago and she did awesome. But like the other mama said i am afraid of leaking from rise. Do u think she will be ok in mediums? i know that petites are longer in rise and smaller in thigh that is why i was thinking meds. She does wear a Medium Long in like Very Babys. and that makes the diaper go to her belly button.<br><br>
So would mediums be good still<br><br>
thanks mamas

·
Registered
234 Posts
Yep, my dd matches your dd's measurements pretty closely and mediums are what we use. I'm afraid too, that the PT would still be too long, and the Lg's too big. HTH's

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
My ds's rise is a little shorter than your dc's and med are starting to show a little crack. I would personally go with PT. They should fit now even if they are a little on the large side, but they'll fit like a glove in a little while and you'll have a great fit for much longer.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I have been using my LG FB's with my DS scince he was 22lbs.<br>
I'm not saying the mediums or the PT wouldn't work, it's just that I used the mediums from about 17-22 lbs and then began to get leakage. They just didn't cover his back as mucha s the larges. I was happy that the the mediums were a loaner from a friend because IMO I proboly could have gotten away with going right from the smalls to the larges without wasting the money on the mediums.<br>
Like I said, it's just my OP and also keep in mind little girls wet in diffrent places than boys so this may not work for you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts