Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After much frustration and tears I am officially calling this a nursing strike. ... Last week or so I can't even get her to latch, she goes crazy as soon as I ... I hate this and it's getting to the point where I am contemplating giving her formula. ... So im constantly diapering in there and not putting any back because

·
Registered
8,821 Posts
if she is not producing the proper amount of wet and dirty diapers, you must get food into her somehow. Dehydration in a baby can be very serious. How old is she? You can use expressed/pumped breastmilk or formula....your call. You can also give the liquid to her in a cup or syringe if you have a thing against bottles (which I understand, but bottles are the fastest method - not all babies get nipple confusion).

https://www.parents.com/baby/health/sick-baby/dehydration-symptoms-and-treatment/

Sorry about the nursing strike. :( There is a breastfeeding forum here and I suggest you post there asking for advice/support.

·
Registered
5,143 Posts
Can you provide some more information? How old is your baby? How many wet nappies/day? Are they exclusively breastfed or have they started having solid food?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts