Mothering Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>In my state it is almost impossible to have a successful vbac supported by doctor and hospital.  Due to my insurance, I have not been able to find one that will take me.  I found a midwife that will take me today!  I am going to have to drive 3 hrs, going out of state, for appts and will plan to do the same for birth but if it looks like things are too close, we can use a hotel and she would meet us there as long as we are in her state.  DH is a bit confused about why it is so important to me and why I am so happy about having to drive 3 hrs but has totally agreed to go for it - whatever I need.  My mother and Aunt that I am very close to will object but I don't care - I am SOOOO excited!</p>

·
Registered
556 Posts
<p>CONGRATULATIONS! I'm excited for you! I know how important it is to get quality care from a supportive person! You're going to be great.  You're going to get your vbac.  The drive while in labor might not be too fun .... but it will all work out perfectly! Speak it into truth ladies!</p>

·
Registered
191 Posts
<p>Congrats!! I wish you a happy/healthy pregnancy and birth! How very exciting!!</p>

·
Registered
672 Posts
<p>Congratulations! </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Tell your non-supportive family that midwives have been birthing babies for much longer than doctors :)</p>

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
<p>Congrats! It's such a wonderful feeling to be free to have the kind of birth that YOU want!</p>

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<p>Thank you for the well wishes.  I will have my VBAC!!!  And midwives have been delivering babies longer than doctors!!!  That is exactly the line I am going to take.</p>

·
Registered
79 Posts
<p>love my midwives! congrats, and so happy your husband is supportive!</p>

1 - 7 of 7 Posts