Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hubby works nights, so Sunday morning services are not working for us. I'd like to find something that meets on Saturday or Sunday evenings so we can attend as a family. Denomination isn't really important to us...just a Bible-based church that preaches the Word. A family friendly place is a must...we prefer a family worship service. I don't want to feel like I have to send my kids to a children's program...I want them with us in the service without feeling like a huge distraction to everyone. A place where AP, NFL and EBF and larger families are not considered "out there" is also a must. Being the oddball has really gotten old! I need to be with Christians who share our family's values.

I know...I'm asking for a lot. Anyone know of any place like this in the Tampa Bay area?

·
Registered
342 Posts
I've been looking into a lot of churches in the area as well since we are moving there in August. This church has a Saturday night program.

You can try looking Here for a specific church.

Another church I found is more family orientated, but they don't have evening services. scchristianfellowship.com/

My hubby works different hours as well, & I would love a more AP style church too....they are hard to find!! Good luck with your search, I hope I helped just a little bit!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts